Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SPECIAL TREASURES

Snuggly baby with her first cold :(

Her first cart ride!
Have you ever gone through an old box  or something and come across treasures that you'd thought you'd lost forever? Isn't it wonderful? That happened to me the other day in more of a technological way.  
 
You see, I lost some pictures on a computer one time just shortly before I'd planned to upload all my pics to photobucket.  There were quite a few of Little Butt when she was a tiny peanut.  I was sad but eventually I accepted the loss.  And then the other day the kids found and old phone that I could use while mine is being fixed. And guess what was on there???? Yep! The pics I thought I'd lost forever!!!!!  

And yes, you all know me, I cried tears of joy - woohooo! So, now I thought I would share them with you.  Ready set go....Little butt photo bomb!!!!

Just out of the operating room!

Just arriving at the nursery

Crying in her sleep, just arrived home

Sweet new baby snuggled under her blankie

Laying on mommy's lap

Chubby baby wrinkles :)

Sleepy newborn in her first real outfit 

First attempt at smiles 
First real Easter!
Pulling up for first time

Until Next Time...Cherish every memory. You can't keep them all safe no matter how hard you try, but keep them in your heart because they will always be safe there.  And if you're lucky, occasionally, you can find those special little treasures and get the best surprises life has to offer.







No comments: