Monday, July 15, 2013

A CHANGE OF PLANS

Announcement about my writing at the end of my normal post!!!!!!


So, I thought I was going to start this great diet/drops that was going to help me lose a lot of weight just like it did my friend and countless other people I've met over the last couple of months.  Yeah, well, I was wrong.  I started the diet and about 3/4 of the way into the first day of low cal eating I almost passed out 3 times.  Well, you see it turns out there is something with my blood sugar that makes it where I have to eat carbs or I pass out (didn't know for sure about it before, but knew that if I was late eating a meal I would get shaky and dizzy) So, this diet was carb free.  For the sake of my health I had to stop it.  However, I still take all of the vitamin supplements that this company sells and they are really working. I was crying because I thought of this diet as my last ditch effort to be alive and active for my kids.  (They have a new diet supplement coming out and I am going to use the hell out of it. It is Raspberry Ketones and even Dr. Oz recommends that stuff. (not our version of it, but Raspberry Ketones in general)  http://www.omnitrition.com/jjellis
My before pic.  Can you see how crooked
my hips/pelvis are? 

I have lost 10 pounds!!!! My hip pain is down by half when I sit and walk short distances and almost half when I walk long distances/stand for long periods of time!  That is huge!!!! My energy is up by about 50 percent and grows a bit every day that I am on the Vitamins. I am so happy! Maybe another ten pounds and I won't have this awful pain at all. They are pretty sure the stiffness will remain but I can deal with that!  

So, the whole family is on a healthy eating plan now that is about lean meats, fresh produce, portion control and less sugary snacks.  The rest of the family can exercise and I hope to join them soon even if it is just a walk around the neighborhood (until winter hits again...sigh)

We went shopping for the ingredients we needed to eat a bit healthier yesterday and I was happy with our selection. Very few prepackaged foods which is huge for us!  I actually went shopping three times yesterday and my hips survived without me curling into a ball of pain!!!  We had to go birthday shopping for The Sophomore who celebrates birthday number 15 today!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND HOPE 15 IS THE BEST YEAR YET!

Until next time...It is rough, but starting to eat healthier is the key to success and maintenance of a diet program.  And it's okay to splurge sometimes, just make sure you make up for it! And Good luck!!!  I also recommend vitamins.  They help so much!!! 

I have the first two chapters of both of my books up on Wattpad to read for free.  It's like sampling before you make a commitment.  I encourage all of you to give it a read. It will only be a few minutes of your time and you might find something you like!  Oh, and while you are there please click VOTE and leave a quick comment, it will help people find me easier!  ENJOY!!! 


BOOK 2 ALASKAN AMBUSH ON WATTPAD CHAPTERS 1 AND 2 http://www.wattpad.com/20909206-alaskan-ambush-a-sunset-destiny-romance-book-2

No comments: