Monday, November 4, 2013

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY TO ME!!! :)

Well folks, it has been a year since I first hit the publish button on this blog.  And what a year it has been.  There have been ups and downs. Heartbreaks and triumphs. Love and laughter. Good and bad.  I just want to thank all of my loyal fans for giving me one of the best years of my life.  So what did I do on the eve of my blogiversary? Well I spent the day marketing my special promotion for my novel Virgin Voyage and would you like to know what the results were?

Yep! I was moving those books off the shelf like crazy.  :)  Needless to say, I am one happy Mama.

So, I know a lot of you are wondering what happened with Halloween...Well, the monsters earned it back just in time. We went to the mall, which was a dud this year. The stores that participated were being stingy.  And then we went over to Wal Mart and the kids made out like bandits!!!! They got so much candy it was unbelieveable.  And then my back went out.  Sigh... But the good news is, after some heat and some rest it actually is having less pain now than in over a year.  The stiffness is still there, and the feeling of weights bearing down, but the pain is much better.  I'll take it for now.  Maybe I just need to get out and walk all over town (doctor, store, mall, walmart) all day... Hmmm let's see Black Friday is coming up soon. Anybody want to go shopping???? ( You can buy stuff, I'll just have to look because I don't have money. haha). Here are some pics I took on Halloween. Sorry if they are blurry, but my phone sucks and I can't find my darn camera....HEY KIDS WHERE DID YOU PUT MY CAMERA?!?!?!  ;) Here are my zombie, power ranger, princess, huntress and doc mcstuffins!







No comments: