Tuesday, January 8, 2013

GET TO KNOW ME - 13 PICTURES

 Well, I have run out of pictures of Alaska to share so I thought I would just post some pictures to help you get to know me better.  Some of my family and some of the likes that make me who I am :)  Enjoy!
Me and my Little Butt (the baby, my butt IS NOT that little)

The gang! The Senior holding Little Butt, Mr Insane, The Freshman, and Miss Crazy - I love them!!!!

My favorite book of all time. Read before it got popular :)

I love reading all different kinds of books but if I just want to relax and read a fun book Janet Evanovich and Setphanie Plum are where I head first!

I am definitely a child of the 80's. My favorite music is from that decade and my fondest memories are too :)
I don't have  current favorite movie, but this is one that I loved for many years. I think Julia Roberts was my biggest girl crush!

I love love love to read.  I read all kinds - serious, funny, fiction, non fiction, contemporary, classics.
My favorite color - if you hadn't guessed already by the amount of it I like on my Blog backgrounds. :)

My favorite food - Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and probably the reason my butt is so big (we won't blame it on the hormonal imbalance this time. haha)

My favorite drink - Iced tea with Lemon. I don't do alcohol so this has to be my drug.
My favorite animal.  I love me some Otters :D

My favorite TV show although I haven't watched it in quite awhile because of the kids. I have a huge nerd crush on Matthew Gray Gubler (Spencer Reid)

And of course, my passion, my hobby, my life - writing (and my kids too but hey, I talk about them ALL THE TIME ;))

Until next time...Stay warm, I'm sure we aren't the only ones about to have a cold snap!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

What a fantastic idea for a blog post.
I may have to steal this idea and do a post like this of my own on my blog, if that is alright with you?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you like it! I wasn't sure if people would be into it or not. Feel free to use the idea it is just something I came up out of desperation because I forgot I was out of Alaska pics. lol <3

Wendys Hat said...

I loved getting to know you better.

Unknown said...

Thank you! One thing I didn't mention is that I am from your neck of the woods! I grew up in Overton, Went to UNLV, and then lived in Boulder City for years. :)

sara said...

MJ listed first in the 80's music pic is appropriate. If I recall from the time spent at your house you had a major OBSESSION with him ;)

Unknown said...

Haha! Major OBSESSION is a bit of an understatement! LOL Thanks for stopping by <3