Monday, December 23, 2013

MOTIVATION: I DON'T HAVE IT ;)

I have been having nothing but troubles with my new blog layout so I will be changing it soon! Sorry for the constant crazy changes. LOL

So, I've been having some motivational issues as you can tell. I didn't do a blog at all last week. I am eyeballs deep in trying to finish up my latest novel and that doesn't help get me interested in much else. I actually have it written, but I am in the process of typing. Then will come editing/beta reading and I may have to cut it a bit, which would be heartbreaking because I love it so much. I am at 66,000 words now and still have three chapters to type.

I am also enjoying the time off my kids are having for winter break.  They have been relatively well behaved and it has been fun.  Today, the boy is sick and I hope everyone is okay by Christmas. I'm not exactly sure what is wrong though. He was complaining about his throat which could mean nausea or sore throat (that's just how he manifests it) And he also sounds stuffy and is tired and a bit warm.  He has thrown up once but that could have been him choking on fever reducer so we will just have to wait it out and see.

And now because my motivation is lagging, I am behind on the whole Christmas thing. I have to wrap presents and buy stocking stuffers still and it is Christmas eve, eve!  Aaah, I'm feeling that busy crunch now, when I have other stuff that needs to be done.  I told you it would come back to bite me in the ass! I hope to do some wrapping today/tonight and the stocking stuffers will have to wait until I figure out how many more we need. The package from my sister in law was delayed so we don't know how many stocking stuffers she sent.  (The delay is a whole different story that I may chronicle in a future blog if I end up having to file a formal complaint with the postal service)

So now, my schedule for the day - Type, edit, wrap, shop, household chores, take care of sick boy (who is now feeling a bit better and is playing on the Xbox), wait for postal carrier, sort presents, fix tree that was knocked over...don't ask, start pre prep for Christmas dinner, make about a thousand phone calls...and I know there is stuff I'm forgetting. I will be doing this while being in the most pain of my life but thanks to support from great readers and fans like YOU! I've got this. :) And it's gonna be a great day.  If I don't see you before then...Have a wonderful Christmas!!!! <3 <3 <3

Until Next Time...I still haven't figured out how to deal with lack of motivation except to just get off my butt and do what needs to be done. I'll be trying to do that today, and if I can't for some reason, I'll live with it because truthfully, what else can you do!

One of my novels is on sale until Christmas Eve at 5 p.m. mountain time if you are interested.

This book will make you laugh, it will break your heart and it will give you hope. - And it's on sale for only 1.99 until Dec 24th at 5 p.m. MST! http://goo.gl/rOJOU0


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a photo on my blog which is hanging over too far. It is already posted, so I'm not sure how to fix it properly. Any advice?

Unknown said...

Look , I cant read those tiny letters jammed together!!! How many robots comment like this?